2017 Grant Application Period OPEN NOW
Greater Fort Lauderdale Pride, Inc. supports a variety of other non-profit organizations that work to promote charitable and educational programs and cultural activities in the South Florida LGBTQ community. Our funding seeks to encourage unity by word and action to all segments of the community, while working toward one common goal – to instill Pride among lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.
Grant and/or Sponsorship Range: Up to $1,000.00
Application Deadline: June 7, 2017
Grant Interviews: June 13, 2017
Grants Awarded: June 21, 2017
Contact Phone: (754) 222-2234
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The funds generated from the Pride Fort Lauderdale festival each year are dedicated to support various grant programs and community benefit opportunities throughout the year. These grants will be awarded in the following areas:
- Materials and training programs that deliver accurate and sensitive information about HIV or the LGBTQ community.
- Programs that support and/or assist LGBTQ visibility and engagement in the public environment.
- Fine arts, performing arts, and cultural programs that creatively express and promote visibility, leadership, history, and education about and for the LGBTQ community.
- Cultural arts programs that build bridges between communities.
Social & Civic
- Coalition and alliance building efforts that promote leadership training, visibility, and LGBTQ awareness in the community.